Hospitality Hygiene & Occupational Safety Training (Post-COVID 19)
Developed by EHL faculty, in line with the Swiss competency framework, this course is training hospitality workers in recognizing, evaluating, and controlling health hazards in the working environment with the objective of protecting worker health and safeguarding guests, and protecting establishment reputation.
- An online course accessible whenever and wherever.
- Course content based on EHL’s MBA in Hospitality program.
- Digital badge issued by EHL.
- A learning manager moderates the course.
- Basics of Hygiene.
- Personal & Professional Hygiene - New Normal Good Practices
- Personal & Professional Hygiene in Rooms Operations
- Personal & Professional Hygiene in F&B Operations
- Occupational Health & Safety Best Practices
- Causes, Symptoms & Remedies for Hygiene Issues
- Introduction to HACCP
- Safety at Work
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Safety Aids & Tools in Case of Fire
- Causes of Fires & Benefits of a Fire Drill
- Ways to handle Food Allergies
- The Importance of Documentation & Checklists
- Ways to Handle Guest's Food Poisoning