L2 - Basic Food Hygiene (Award in Food Safety)
LEVEL 2 - BASIC FOOD HYGUENE (AWARD IN FOOD SAFETY TRAINING – ARABIC VERSION)
To have a solid understanding of basic hygiene principles, regardless of language barriers and level of education.
- Introduction to Food Safety -
- Microbiological Hazards -
- Contamination Hazards and Controls -
- Food Poisoning and its Control -
- Personal Hygiene -
- Design of Premises and Equipment -
- Cleaning and Disinfection -
- Food Pests and Control -
- Food Safety Management from Purchase to Service -
Who Should Attend:
Anyone working in the catering, hospitality, or manufacturing industry to include food processing, hotels, restaurants, schools kitchens, and hospital kitchens. This basic food hygiene course provides attendees a foundation to enroll in Level 3 and Level 4 training courses mentioned below.
2 days for 3 hours
from: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm